Traildiary's online survey.


How did you know about this website?
Through other web.
Through the author.
By a third person.
By an Institution.
Others

What do you think about the contents?
Very good.
Good.
Poor.
Very bad.

Do yo use the resources of this website, links to institutions, associations or another websites?
Yes, very often.
Yes, sometimes I do use them.
Almost never.
No.

Do you miss some important comment or news?
I'd like to read more opinions from the author, rather than just notifications.
I'd like to get deeper informations about the interviews you're doing.
I'd like more links to resources or others similar pages about culture.
I'd like to know further steps and get informed when the website makes changes.

Do you consider this website interesting enough for coming back and take a look on it often?
Yes, but without a rule, I could visit it three times in a row and come back after a month.
Yes, I wish to follow the rhythm of posting.
No.

1 comentario:

Javier Galán dijo...

Thank you all for voting, it really helps. In other forums is has been suggested to develop an easier way to get through the web. Any suggestions?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...